Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Bernazzani
United States
Plainville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I wish to provide legendary service to the RPG community to help grow our hobby and enrich the lives of gamers everywhere.
badge
mb
Web of Power - two three player games going on simultaneously. All ratings were generally 8 or higher so this game has really grown on the group. My first playing left me a little disappointed but it has grown on me ever since (I think Walter has had a similar path with this).

Craig writes (about WoP): This game has grown on me as well. Alison, David R. and I played a very tight game. We were tied after the first scoring round. Going into the second scoring round Alison had really good advisor placement in the East end of the map while I had France and a number of surrounding countries. Ultimately, I think our advisors were a wash, but she had two nice chains of cloisters worth 11 points which accounted for the difference in our scores. Excellent and very close game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.