Gabriel Velasquez
Canada
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

• Chalcedony
was a YT-1300 light freighter modified for passenger transport.
It was outbound from Pallaxides when it was forced to crash land on Celanon.
• Corellia Star
was a YT-1300 light freighter.
The Corellia Star bears an unmistakable resemblance to the Millennium Falcon.
• Knight Errant
was a YT-1300 light freighter that was owned by and saw service with the Rebel Alliance Fleet.
The vessel was utilized by an Alliance rescue team that had been sent on a mission to rescue
the crew of and save the information from the CR90 corvette Stellar Damsel.
• Millennium Falcon
was a YT-1300 light freighter with a storied history stretching back to the decades before the Clone Wars and the rise of the Galactic Empire.
she underwent several name and owners changes. Notable owners include: Kal Brigger, Dova Brigger, Tobb Jadak, Bammy Decree, Shug Ninx,
Quip Fargil, Parlay Thorp, Lando Calrissian, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Klaus Vandangante, Jowdrrl.
• Millennium Falsehood
was a modified YT-1300 light freighter.
General Han Solo authorized Wraith Squadron to create a fake Millennium Falcon to lure the Warlord into a trap,
• Night Havok
was a modified YT-1300 light freighter. The Night Havok was prone to frequent mechanical trouble.
At one time it was used by the Saffchs to transport black market medical supplies for the New Republic.
• Sabra
was one of two YT-1300 transports owned and operated by the Azzameen family,
Her most famous feat was participating in the theft of the shuttle Tydirium.
• Selu
was the second of two YT-1300 transports owned and operated by the Azzameen family,
The Selu was renamed the "Venix" to sneak into Viraxo 54 and dump a cargo of spice, disguised as supplies.
She got the spice in, but was disabled, and had to be destroyed by the Sabra in order to cover up the Azzameen family's activities
• Star Lady
was a modified YT-1300 light freighter and the ship of the con-artist duo Fenig Nabon and Ghitsa Dogder.
It was in the dry docks of Nal Hutta when Fen and Ghits teamed with Shada D'ukal to deliver Shak Clan females to Durga the Hutt.
• Steel Fist
The Steel Fist was a heavily-modified (moved cockpit) Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-1300 light freighter
 owned and operated by the bounty hunter Kolig during the early years of the New Republic. 
• The Maker
was a YT-1300 light freighter that was stolen from Sythluss Leethe by T'Charek Haathi and her crew on Zelos II.
 It was used by Haathi on missions for the Rebel Alliance.
• Tower
was a modified Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-1300 light freighter owned by the Bimm Gun-Runner Rycar Ryjerd.
The crew consisted of Rycar and three other Bimms.

Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
• Geddawai
was a YT-1300 light freighter owned by the Rebel Alliance.
The Geddawai was used as an escape vehicle by the rogue Imperial Admiral Harkov when Imperial authorities caught up with him.
• Blackjack
was a YT-1300 light freighter owned by Jax Keyn and his copilot Trillia.
It was used to help Mon Mothma escape from the clutches of Senator Pel Talon.
• Sureshot
was a YT-1300 light freighter owned by the Arcona Jedi Izal Waz and was also a part of the Wild Knights squadron.
In 26 ABY it was destroyed over Coruscant by assassins working for Senator Viqi Shesh who thought the ship to be the Millennium Falcon.
• Limping Lady
was a modified YT-1300 light freighter which had been owned several times by Sithless Leethe.
Some time during its life the vessel was fitted with a mass-driver cannon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Known according to what?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Velasquez
Canada
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosphere wrote:
Known according to what?
EU

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ptak
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
or "Expanded universe"

What I want to know is if there were any YT-1300s operated by the Empire. I still have this idea of designating one, operating it under Imperial NARC smuggler observation ship as an undercover agent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex McKechnie
msg tools
mbmb
Do any of those have pics? Might make for some fun inspiration for custom repaints...

--Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Velasquez
Canada
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Albertese wrote:
Do any of those have pics? Might make for some fun inspiration for custom repaints...

--Alex

That was my thinking, to get other ideas,
but I didn't come across any pics for them.
Perhaps in the individual sources for each,
if for example one is from a Star Wars comic series,
there may be a good drawing of it in the comic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Velasquez
Canada
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Norsehound wrote:
or "Expanded universe"

What I want to know is if there were any YT-1300s operated by the Empire. I still have this idea of designating one, operating it under Imperial NARC smuggler observation ship as an undercover agent.

Steel Fist + Slave 1 =

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kolig

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John NotBatman

Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gabe69velasquez wrote:

Wasn't this the cover of DJ-D2's debut album, "Droppin' Beeps"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Velasquez
Canada
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Albertese wrote:

--Alex

Ok I found some, they are SWG:JTL but still cool.

Other sources:

http://www.starshipmodeler.org/contest9/kit_03.htm

Can't miss this one:
http://www.starshipmodeler.org/contest9/scratch_21.htm

HighRes inspiring images/ideas:
http://starwars.com/explore/encyclopedia/technology/1/starsh...

Last and best of all:
http://starwars.com/play/online-activities/print-and-play/mi...

I've exhausted the internet, but if I find more...

]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazy Fella
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You forgot the Vindicator!

I know I got it from somewhere in the older Star Wars Roleplaying game Sourcebooks, but I cannot find it again anywhere. Even Google isn't helping me out. *sigh*

In the pictures you posted, I actually think it's the one where the cockpit is in the middle of the ship. Picture 12 from the top. At least that's the closest to it from what I can remember. It had a unique proton torpedo system that could disable capital ships if their shields were down or something to that effect.

Sorry, I'm trying to remember something I knew about 20 years ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Velasquez
Canada
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OmegaDolphin wrote:

I know I got it from somewhere in the older Star Wars Roleplaying game Sourcebooks, but I cannot find it again anywhere. Even Google isn't helping me out. *sigh*

In the pictures you posted, I actually think it's the one where the cockpit is in the middle of the ship. Picture 12 from the top. At least that's the closest to it from what I can remember. It had a unique proton torpedo system that could disable capital ships if their shields were down or something to that effect.

Sorry, I'm trying to remember something I knew about 20 years ago.
I'll take a look for it, but I'd be surprised if I also found a photo to post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OmegaDolphin wrote:

:

That picture is a YT-1930 (note the URL).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Velasquez
Canada
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
#12 - I believe, the one here you are referring to:

People take the Millennium Falcon miniature and try to make this one with the cockpit between the cargo mandibles, that's why it's here.
I find it silly of designers, even official designers, who show their ignorance of the purpose of those mandibles with tractors.
I saw a photo of a YT-1300 with a cargo pod between the mandibles that was a great example of what they are for.
Haven't been able to find it again. I'd guess it can increase the cargo capacity by three times to be able to carry an external cargo pod.

Wait, used the right key words specifically for the pod and I recognized it.
"Spice Smuggling Tanker Pod:"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Velasquez
Canada
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I agree with the maker of this model, this is what a stock-unmodified YT-1300 should look like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Velasquez
Canada
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.