Subject: 2 Player rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Duncan Flint
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this for my daughters 6 birthday last september, and we've played it a few times since then. As Mrs Kite was poorly, we had a pair of 2 player games. We play a variant where, if you have no move cards you can play red cards as moves (speeds it up a LOT) and in a 2 player the reverse cards become move ones too.

This is a strange game, as others have said in thier comments its a nice "cute" theme (stray cats getting home ) but has some adult features - a lot of "Screw you" cards and some of the text on the cards, whilst not offensive to a grown up, could be a little disturbing to a kid (mind, some of the things grown ups get worked up about these days is beyond me devil Also, it can become "locked" easily with a handful of useless/unplayable cards (easily fixed with house rules), but even so Kids (and grown ups) can find it very frustrating at times.

Still, it feeds their little mind for better things...

I lost both games zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.