RoboRally» Forums » Rules

Subject: Few option question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Lemieux
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi,

since you guy are so nice to clarify certain question for me, here are some other left :

1.If I understand the Power Down Shield, I'm pretty much invincible if nobody have special option ? I four robot pointing at me, one in each direction, the shield prevent all the damage ?

2.If I have the Double Barrel, do all options are doubled ? Can I do two Fire Control, or could I do 1 damage and use one option, like Fire Control ?

Thanks again for your help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kehler
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
mb
1. You are correct. however, if someone has Double-Barrel, they will inflict one damage.
2. Yes and No. The Double-Barrel is a modification to your "Main Laser". So options like Scrambler would still only have one shot.

Regarding Fire Control, it is also a Main Laser modification, so you can use both.

From the faq:
Quote:

Q: When using a double-barrelled-laser, what are the targetting options?
A: It is treated as two different shots, but they must both be to the same area. (i.e.: You may cause two points of damage, target two options, or target any two registers.) If not treated as two separate shots, then it is no different from the high-powered-laser.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david landes
United States
oak hill
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also be shoved into a pit...etc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.