Randy Tenvoorde
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Hi all,

The local University in my hometown (that would be St. Cloud State in Minnesota) has a student run radio station that puts on a 50 hour trivia marathion each year. It's like Trivial Pursuit on steroids for 50 hours straight. 8-10 Questions an hour over the radio and we find and call in the answers to hopefully win a big ugly urn. More available at www.kvsc.org

Anyway, the reason I'm posting is this years theme is Trivia on the High Seas and I need information on a game called Broadside & Boarding Parties. Yeah, the MB Game Master series. I remember the game and have gathered all the info from this site (and a few others) just in case they ask a question about the game.

I've got the name of the ships invovled but can't find pics of the cards, list of the crews or a copy (pdf,picture or text) of the rules.

Does anyone have anything like this? If not, is anyone who owns a copy of this game willing to take pictures of these parts and email them to me? No, they're not for reproduction (I' don't have that kind of time) this is strictly for reaserch for the contest.

I'd like to thank anyone who can help in advance. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Randy Tenvoorde
Captain of Team D.O.A. Hole
http://users.mn.astound.net/doahole/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Strauss
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I´m trying to get 300 years old, so now I´m a teenager
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I´ve scanned the Rules, Cards, Figures and Counters, send me your private mail adress and I will send them to you.

Rulesscan is readable, but to keep the *.pdf file small, only in 100 dpi.

But for the theme of the trivia contest, you may also need something about "Blackbeard", "Pirates of the Spanish Main" ( and add ons ) "Plunder" and there are many more of games with this theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Bornmueller
United States
Saint Anthony
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also check out Pirate's Cove, and Meuterer if you want more pirate games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
This might be helpful:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist.php3?action=view&listi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Tenvoorde
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Re: Researching Broadsides & Boarding Parties for trivia con
Thanks for anyones help. Yo ucan email them to sukigod@astound.net

100 dpi is fine, as long as they're readable.

Most appreciated!

Randy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.