David Fair
United States
Damascus
MD
flag msg tools
designer
Or maybe PowerGrid?
badge
Yeah, that's me. Handsome devil, I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a command to get a list of what games I have played on BSW? Maybe even with dates?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
With dates: I don't think.
Without dates: go to the website --> Hall of Fame (the purple door) --> Player Information (write your name if haven't logged in yet) --> Games (if you click on a single game, you get the list of the players you've met when playing that game and the victory/losses against each of them... but no date).

Is it what you were looking for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fair
United States
Damascus
MD
flag msg tools
designer
Or maybe PowerGrid?
badge
Yeah, that's me. Handsome devil, I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
That returns no stats. I have played games there, and in the last 30 days, so i should get something, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Yes, it's updates almost instantly.
Are you a registered user? Have you logged in each time? (you can play as "guest", but no stats are recorded in that case) Note that BSW log-in is case sensitive; if you write something wrong (e.g even only "luke" if you're registered as "Luke") you'll be a "guest" for that session.

Does this help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Walker
United States
Culver City
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use

http://www.theboomer.us/cgi-bin/bsw_info.cgi

you can seach any user name. Be sure to select the game info box and hit submit to see game break down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Onceler wrote:

That's the same table you get in the "Hall of Fame" (it simply adds an average "point per play" value to calculate your current XPs ...or "talers", if you prefer ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Sweet
United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Luke the Flaming wrote:
Note that BSW log-in is case sensitive; if you write something wrong (e.g even only "luke" if you're registered as "Luke") you'll be a "guest" for that session.

Does this help?

I've been logging in for over two months as tmjjs, but I'm registered as TMJJS so no stats until just today yuk
Oh well, lots more wasted time in my future so I can have some stats to look at

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.