Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Melone
United States
Anaheim
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ive been reading reviews and sesions reports. Caylus, Puerto Rico, El Grande! i must have these games I live in anaheim CA ive been to two game stores nowhere to be found somebody help me.

oh ya and i need more suggestions on games you think i would like
i currently own

Settlers of Catan
Tigris and Euphrates
Ticket to Ride
Memoir 44
Axis and Allies
Twilight Imperium
Runebound

i dig all these games and could use some recomendations of what i else i would like thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Walker
United States
Culver City
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Manhattan Beach, and I know what you mean. I tend to buy online . . .

For what I think is one of the better, more complete selections in the Los Angeles area, try Game Zone in Pasadena. It's a bit of a drive, but they might have what you want. I'd give them a call before you head up, and if you time it right, you can hit the open gaming when you buy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have no trouble finding Puerto Rico at an online store, I recommend Thoughthammer.com. Caylus and El Grande are both due to be reprinted and should show up in a couple of months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Melone
United States
Anaheim
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok sounds good ill take all these recomondations into finding what i want i apreciate it.

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.