Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Bennett
United States
Newton
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Why did the painter paint the wall for free? Because it was on the house.
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who've been playing C&C Ancients on Vassal, I've decided to run a little tournament, just for fun. The details can be found by joining the Yahoo group for C&C Ancients here:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/C-CAncients/

The tournament rules and other information are in the Files section of the group and I just posted a message to that group explaining how to sign up to play. Basically, it will be run in the same format as Battle Cry and Memoir '44 tournaments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McCormick
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. I'll definitely sign up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Bennett
United States
Newton
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Why did the painter paint the wall for free? Because it was on the house.
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been brought to my attention that the list owner of the Yahoo group for C&C Ancients has not been approving new members. I emailed him about it, but I haven't seen any action taken or gotten a response. So I have created a new group specifically for people who play the Vassal module of C&C Ancients here:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/ccavassal/

This will be where I run the tournament, but I encourage anyone who plays the module to join us for discussion about the it, even if tournament play doesn't interest you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Bilben I'm interested in your group and tournament, but haven't been authorised to use the group yet cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.