Subject: ANY MORE NAPOLEONIC SCENARIOS? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sam faraci
Australia
melbourne
victoria
flag msg tools
hI,JUST wondering if any one know of any more napoleonic scenarios for the game as the one thats posted on waterloo inthe files section is pretty good.I know about the vive l'emperuer scnarios but theyre on a much bigger board and are slightly different.The waterloo scenario is excellent and so im wondering if the person who did that one has anymore of them as id love to try them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hooper
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cutter3377 wrote:
hI,JUST wondering if any one know of any more napoleonic scenarios for the game as the one thats posted on waterloo inthe files section is pretty good.I know about the vive l'emperuer scnarios but theyre on a much bigger board and are slightly different.The waterloo scenario is excellent and so im wondering if the person who did that one has anymore of them as id love to try them.

I've put together several Napoleonic scenarios for BC, including Quatre Bras and Borodino. I'll upload them to the file section shortly. Feedback on them would be appreciated.

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam faraci
Australia
melbourne
victoria
flag msg tools
Thanks John ,id really appreciate them and as soon as i play them ill post some feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam faraci
Australia
melbourne
victoria
flag msg tools
Just saw the napoleonic scenarios and they look fantastic.I havent had a chance to play thm yet but with the additional rules etc im sure theyll be good.The rules are quite similar to how i play with a few changes such as light cavalry battling with 2,i play with 3 and they can move 4 and heavy cavalry moves 3 and battles 4.I play that if a unit is attacked by cavalry whilst it is in square ,any cavalry symbols the attacking cavalry unit rolls against the inf unit in square a counted as losses for its own unit.Also my horse artillery battles at 54321 and my heavy artillery battles at 543221.Anyway thanks for posting the scenarios as i said before they look great and as soon as i get a chance to play them i will post how they went.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.