Subject: napoleonic scenarios ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sam faraci
Australia
melbourne
victoria
flag msg tools
Just wondering if anyone knows of any napoleonic scenarios on the web for the commands and colors system.Im sorry for posting on the cc ancients site but seeing as theyre isnt a cc napoleonic site yet this was the closest thing.I know about the vive l'empereur scenarios but imnot too fond of them.So if anyone has any or knows of any made specifically for the cc system id really appreciate if you'd let me know,thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Sam

I posted a Waterloo scenario and some C&C Napoleonic rules (adapted from Vive L'Empereur, ironically) under Battle Cry on this website. Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam faraci
Australia
melbourne
victoria
flag msg tools
Hi Don,i saw your rules and the napoleonic scenario you posted and absolutely loved it .I was wondering if you had any more of the napoleonic scenarios such as austeritz or borodino or quatre bass etc written up as i would love to play them as you did such a good job with the waterloo one im sure the others would be just as good.IF you could email them to me or post them on the battle cry website id really love it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.