United States
South Attleboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest secret agent in the world!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
High Society: Dave, David F, Ron and Mark

We opened with this light filler as we expected Alison and David, plus Pete to be showing any time. No sooner had we started the game than they all showed up.

We continued on, it's a quick game anyway, and I was soon instructing the new arrivals in the art of "trash talk". Craig and Andrew would've been proud. This game saw some spirited bidding, especially on the negative cards. I believe I passed and rec'd both the -5 and Thief card. But the others had spent a bundle to keep it away from them. Dave was instrumental in that, especially on the thief when he upped the bid to 20 something because Ron had only the 9 card in front of him. Cruel, very cruel.

After a while Ron cracked under the strain of my trash talk and was trying to throw the game to David F. Dave B was playing for 3rd by then. But their puny efforts were too little too late. I took the win, I think David F was eliminated for spending the most money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.