Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
mbmbmbmbmb
Played my first game last night and enjoyed it alot. I have 2 questions...

1) overlord cards - i know i can only play 1 spawn card max a turn, but is there a limit to how many cards of other kinds i can play a turn? i.e. could i play a spawn card and a aimed attack on my turn as the overlord? 2 aimed attacks?

2) running - the rules state that if you choose to run for the turn, you can double your movment points for the turn. Since you can spend movement points to perform actions such as open doors and pick up items, if i choose to run for the turn, am i just allowed to move, or can i use my double movement points to do other things as well.

thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Matusiak
United States
Farmingville
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Andrew,

There is a discussion about running on page 2 in this forum.

Chris

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/86598

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
mbmbmbmbmb
ah yes, that answers the running question quite nicely. I guess we played it correctly after all.

thx chris!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Wraith
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan (MI)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
as for question #1, you can play as many event cards as you have threat tokens to spend. So, if you wanted to spawn a Beastman War Party, Charge one of them, and then Rage him, and then Aim his first attack, you can do that (although I wouldn't recommend it unless you're trying to get in the last kill that would win you the game.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks! so it turns out we played both rules correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Humrich
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a rule that states that you can play only 1 event card on 1 event trigger, meaning if someone opens a chest that is 1 trigger that would allow you to play an event card that can be played when someone opens a chest. It wouldn't allow you to play 2 event cards using the same trigger (opening a chest), so you couldn't play Mimic and Curse of the Monkey God on the opening of the same chest, or play 2 door traps when someone opens a door.

The charge & aim combination is possible since they work on different triggers: when activating, before making an attack, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
mbmbmbmbmb
yup.. that part i had remembered, so i know we played that correctly.

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.