Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Godzik
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've been looking for this game since I first found out about its existance two months ago and I just noticed at funagaingames.com it says that this game is being reprinted now. I can't find any such info at other sites, including the game developer's site and was wondering if anyone knew this to be true and when it might be available for purchase? Thank you in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Trimmer
United States
Houston
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eagle Games has expressed their desire to print a Revised, 2nd edition in the near future. There is no announced time table however (and even if there was, Eagle has changed their anticipated release dates a lot in the last couple of years).

So I wouldn't expect any pre-order to be fulfilled any time soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Nardo
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The following Eagle Games forum post shows what is currently on the horizon for that company:

http://eaglegames.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=6158

Napoleon in Europe isn't on the list. As noted above, when it does go to press it will most likely be a remake rather than a reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.