Popular Tags: [View All]
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kind of bummed... I ordered the HassleFree Scooby and Crew knockoffs and they have yet to be shipped.... I was advised a month ago (after inquiring where my order was) that the items were not in stock and that they were waiting on a new shipment. (So much for proactive customer service... letting customers order items not in stock... tisk tisk)

Now having reached the 7 week mark since ordering I fired off another e-mail to the sales folks... Scooby where are YOU?

Anyone else have this problem with HassleFree products from Fantization Miniatures?

Depending on the response I may decide to cancel my order... Any recommendations on where to go in the US for the same miniatures?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Wolfe
United States
living in Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's really sad to hear. I hope things work out for you, because I was considering purchasing those same figures. But if they don't have them/can't fulfill the orders...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never ordered Hasslefree figures from anyone other than Hasslefree directly. Fantastic and friendly service. They are great to deal with. I would cancel your order and go right to the source. I would also let them know the trouble you had with Fantization.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Edwards
United States
Union
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I placed an order with Fantization years ago and it was a 'pleasant' enough experience to never use them again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Diener
United States
Conroe
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Completely agree:

I Order from HassleFree directly (I'm in the US I might add)
Not only fantastic & speedy service, but; since they are a Family Business
(Kev & the Mrs & the three grade school kids)
the extra dollar or so from direct sales makes a -Huge- difference.

http://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?category=miniatures

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Wolfe
United States
living in Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How expensive is shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Campbell
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
CptSqweky wrote:

I ordered four miniatures, directly from Hasslefree, and the shipping was about $6.00. I think it took 14 days to be delivered to Maryland.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S
United States
Pipersville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur.

Order direct, as I and the others have. Super service.

BTW, their miniatures are breathtaking, and I don't just mean the scantily-clad females. Very east to paint, superior sculpting, and very little prep required.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Price
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is pitch black.
badge
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
essayons7 wrote:
I concur.

Order direct, as I and the others have. Super service.

BTW, their miniatures are breathtaking, and I don't just mean the scantily-clad females. Very east to paint, superior sculpting, and very little prep required.

Agreed. I order directly from Hasslefree to the U.S. as well. Inexpensive and fairly speedy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know a thing about miniatures, but need some proxies for Zombicide. Do the products for a place like Hasselfree come attached to bases or do I need to order bases and glue. I would likely paint them a single solid color to match their proxy counterparts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniatures that you buy from a miniature company will usually come with a base, and may need some minor superglue assembly.

You may want to buy, or make bases for them so that they are all uniform. Bases from different manufactures may be shaped or sized different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Wolfe
United States
living in Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that's... a lot cheaper than I figured shipping from the UK would be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goblyn oid
msg tools
i made the mistake and ordered from them

after 1 month and several emails from my part, they just told me that they are waiting for a restock

and they ignore my emails asking what items are out of stock

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Foley
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
'Tis what it 'tis
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the most horrible miniatures purchasing experience of my life from Fantization. They told me items were in stock, and then it turned out they were not. They would not refund my money it took me three months of angry emails to get my order completed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same experience... Never again will I order from Fantization.

Yes, I finally got my order +9 weeks later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SabataSmurf wrote:
CptSqweky wrote:

I ordered four miniatures, directly from Hasslefree, and the shipping was about $6.00. I think it took 14 days to be delivered to Maryland.

About the same for me and was also 14 days to California. Excellent company. Really glad I ordered from them direct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Wolfe
United States
living in Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I'm convinced. Once I can convince my wife to let me buy them, I'm buying direct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger O'Dell
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hasslefree may as well be in the states. Usually the stuff ships very quickly and the postage is decent. Someone listed they got some from the UK
for $6 shipping. That's cheaper than the 4 big US stores does on postage!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Buster Brown
United States
Maryland Heights
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this thread is a bit aged, but I too am having issues with getting status from them on something I ordered but never received. I ordered on-line with them on Jan. 16, 2018, and then sent three e-mails over the next two months and never received a response. The e-mail was sent to three separate e-mail accounts that I found and no response whatsoever. Is it really that common to have to wait months to get something you ordered from them? A response of any sort would have been nice. And I'm unable to find a valid phone number to call as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lindsey Griffith
msg tools
They may have an amazing sculptor but they are not worth the frustration. My husband recently participated in a Kickstarter and the organizer has been nothing but abusive. We have been waiting patiently and just rolling with the punches, but the way the organizer speaks to the backers is just downright disrespectful and unacceptable. We plan on NEVER supporting this business again and warning everyone looking for miniatures of our experience. I can only imagine how awful their customer service is for their regular customers just based on how terrible their Kickstarter backers are treated.

Look for mini's elsewhere and don't be fooled by the name. They are anything but hassle free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ID D
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I buy direct (being UK-based) and their figures are some of the finest on the market IMHO, but the company seem to suffer from a multitude of small business problems - sickness, over-stretching, admin. failures, stock and staffing issues etc. etc. Their BIGGEST problem, however, seems to be communication (this summer the communication issues even led to speculation on other Fora that they had gone under).

I have placed two orders this year.

The first took from July till end of September to fulfil - with not a reply to any of the queries sent. However, the figures arrived - with a note of apology and three (!!) free figures.... Better late than never, and the gesture/apology appreciated, but not being updated over that period was poor.

The second (smaller) order arrived very swiftly, so they seem to have got over the hump for the moment.

Having run businesses myself I know the first priority, if you want to keep your customers and your good name, is to keep folk in the loop when there are issues. Hopefully they will up their game on this in future.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.