Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Eisenhauer
India
New Delhi
Delhi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody know what's up with 'Games International' ? Their link is disabled and Sales are temporarily halted on the 'print edition' subscription.
Cheers
Franksoblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops.. that's my fault. I had temporarily halted sales last year, and somehow that got turned back on.

As far as I know the magazine is still in business.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Eisenhauer
India
New Delhi
Delhi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still, their website is no longer working, have they moved?
Regards
Frank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bas van der Meer
Netherlands
Oegstgeest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not yet receive my printed issue #23, although it seems to be published weeks ago and available as pdf. Previous 3 issues I received timely, so I'm a bit worried about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper A
Denmark
Frederikshavn
na
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That happend to me too....

The wall of silence from Brian Walker is not a good sign. In isssue 23 he promised to publish an issue every month in 2006 - too late for that now!

Check the previous threads about GI and form your own opinion on the future of GI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dilago wrote:
I did not yet receive my printed issue #23, although it seems to be published weeks ago and available as pdf. Previous 3 issues I received timely, so I'm a bit worried about that.

Boulder Games has issue #23 listed as being in stock, so maybe you have just had a postal problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Cancelling my subscription before my first issue arrived (at the time it was over a month late) was the smartest thing I did. Whenever they manage to trickle in I just buy the PDF here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.