Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris van Wyk
South Africa
Stellenridge, Cape Town
Western Cape
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi people,

There is a Starter Kit #2 online tournament scheduled to start the 15th of February on Strategy Zone Online. Everyone is welcome to join in, especially SK#2 players, even if you just started playing SK#2.

The following is Reepicheep’s post announcing the Scenario and a link to more information.

http://www.strategyzoneonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38...

"1. For simplicity on this occasion, I've made this tournament an elimination tournament although there will be a second chance elimination bracket for those who record a loss in the first round and they'll be able to play on to compete for the Victory Medal 3rd Class. The format means that everyone gets [i]at least[i] two games in the tournament, but will mean we also won't run into problems when players drop out (which, unfortunately, normally happens and significantly complciates the draw).

2. Following Commisar Piotr's suggestion, I've made it open to all players regardless of experience with the full ASL rules. I do expect mostly newer players to participate, but everyone is welcome.

So head on over and signup! First games begin in one weeks time!
"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.