Subject: Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Appie Utreg
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The last time I have been really hooked on a cool online game... The game is quite similar to the card game in Final Fantasy 8 . But Regno is much larger and the use of different magic cards takes the game to a higher level.

I you not have played FF8 I will say a little about the game. Regno is a card game where you place cards with four different sides with different strenghts. The goal is to own as many squares as possible when the board has no empty spots left. There are also many magic cards that does differnt things like : Reducing strengthes at the enemys card... or kills them etc.

If you want to play it for free thats possible because there are an endless evaluation mode. But for a onetime fee of $4 you become premium forever. You also get extra tokens for that fee! But if you want to get more stronger cards. You can either win them from other players in prizematches.
But free accounts can now get free cards as well! Freerolls are given away each 30 min or so. So everybody can get extra free cards!

I really recommend you to atleast try the game. You don't need to buy cards. My friend has not spent a single penny for the game but is ranked number one in the world!

Please use my referal link if signing up for the game. I you do so you will start with four extra rare cards. Normally you start with a deck of 58 cards, containing two rare cards. Using my link below will give you 62 cards, with six rares to start with! That will give you more power and fun already... and we both help eachother!

If you want help my name is PartyJ in the game. But everyone else will help you if you ask them and the GM (GameMaster - Creator of the game) are often online and ALLWAYS answers on your questions.

Since I want people to choose themselves, here are both links to this game:

Normal URL (no extra rare cards) www.regno.se
Promo URL (4 extra rare cards) http://www.regno.se/default.asp?r=1634

Thank you for reading and good luck!

Cyborg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burke Glover
United States
Unspecified
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
I used to love that Final Fantasy 8 minigame. Actually, I gave up on the main quest to play the damn card game. It was pretty insidious because some cards were so rare that only one existed in the ENTIRE world, and gambling with them (playing for an ante card) was compulsory. Losing enough of those unique cards dealt a crushing blow to my soul from which I have not recovered. CURSE YOU, SQUARESOFT!

nuclear

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.