Fortress America» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Pieces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Smith
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I recently acquired a fortress america game through ebay. Several pieces were missing...most of which I was able to obtain through gameparts.com There is one item, however, that they did not have and I do not know where to turn at this point. I need 4 partisan (green crouching) men. Does anyone know where I can purchase them>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sherman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
If you go back to the main pge for Fortress America, there are quite a few people with spare parts for trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can play the game quite happily with missing pieces while you wait. The copy belonging to the Strategy Society at Eton had (and presumably still has), many missing pieces and we didn't even know how many they were...The Partisans are unlikely to all get into play in a game before some have been killed off, and in emergency I'm sure you can find substitutes.meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.