Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sue Hemberger

Washington
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth, I think that there are two different expansions for Geistertreppe and the description provided here sounds more like Zusatz-Set (which simply adds two players -- so you get two ghosts, two pawns, and two tokens in different colors) than Flaschengeist (aka Ghost Trap) which includes all of those items, plus an additional piece of game board and a bottle to trap a ghost in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris schott
United States
saint louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
do you mean Geisterwäldchen? it's another ghost game from the same designer and publisher, but it's not an expansion. they all look pretty nifty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, Geisterwäldchen is a completely separate game. Flaschengeist is simply an expansion for Geistertreppe, and cannot be played on its own.

My copy of Flaschengeist has the bottle and other things described. It seems like the original post is replying to something - is there a different expansion that I'm not aware of?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sue Hemberger

Washington
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, there's one called Zusatz-Set which just adds the two new ghosts/tokens (pink and light blue) but doesn't have the bottle or the extra board.

Here's a link: http://www.dreimagier.de/geis2.htm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.