United States
Dayton
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm planning a fun little event for some of the poor saps who signed up for Werewolf Survivor 2. (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/89498 - Basically, it's the Werewolf game attached to the Survivor game-show theme.)

Anyway, I'm creating events for the participants, and one requires help from a few people. You will not need to know anything about Survivor or Werewolf to participate. What I'll ask you to do is fun and quick. However, I'll also ask that you keep quiet about it, because I don't want to ruin the fun for the participants.

Please note, that if you want to play in Survivor Werewolf, you can't help with the event. Likewise, if you volunteer to participate behind the scenes, you'll be receiving information before the players, so you'd be invalidated from playing. So, if you think you might want to play Survivor 2, don't volunteer to help.

I'm sorry I can't go into too much more detail publicly, because I want it to be a fun surprise for the players. I'm sure it will warm their heart to know that there is a vast conspiracy of gaming geeks who know something that they don't. I know it gives me the warm-fuzzies.

If you think you might be interested in helping out, please contact me (by Geekmail or forum is fine). Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Becker
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds interesting. Count me in if living in a different timezone than most of the Werewolf players...ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is wondering what Scott is up to, it's:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
a secret.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christine Kelly
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I'll help you out, Just let me know where/when/what! I'm too curious to pass this up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.N. Onymous
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not going to play Survivor WW 2 (I do not have the time to create wikipedia entries for games under time pressure), but this looks like a good way to become involved in what, based on reading the previous one, is going to be a good game. So I'll gladly help out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ersatz Ursatz
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in, if you need another.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KB
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you still need help, then yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.