Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if someone in the US who's used AdamSpielt.com before tell me how long it takes to get packages from them. Do they send it ground? I know that's about 6 weeks. I'm hoping they ship by air though I don't know how long that takes even if they do.
Thanks! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Air...one and a half weeks to the US East Coast

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Huber

Westborough
Massachusetts
msg tools
Varies quite a bit; I've seen a package within a week (once) and take over a month (twice); 2-3 weeks to Massachusetts seems typical.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
With our groups typical large orders, to Texas took from 3 weeks to 8 weeks. No pattern of season either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Korner
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Stop poking me! Ow! I mean it! That hurts!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered three times from them (big, big co-operative orders, each and every one), and I think the longest any of them took to get to Vancouver BC was 2 and a half weeks.

I consider them among the speedier German online retailers (unlike PlayMe whose orders typically take an extra 2 weeks, even though they supposedly also send air and charge similar freight rates).

pk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Extending the data to the US West Coast - I have the similar results. Shortest has been about 15 days, longest perhaps 45 days. Exact numbers are at home, but I tend to get most orders nearer the quicker end of the spectrum than the longer end.

Mentally, I assume about 3 weeks to receive an order. Usually arrives in that mental time frame. Agree with others about no rhyme or reason to the shipping speeds...I once ordered 2 largish orders within a week of each other. The second order (placed after the first) arrived before the first order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sue Hemberger

Washington
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same range as Joe -- one week to over a month -- to Washington, DC. Haven't placed enough orders with them to have a sense of what the norm is yet. The slower order was at Xmas time. Spiele-offensive seems poised to tie Adamspielt's slowest shipping record.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.