Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie Vantries
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Well, I'm gonna be moving out to Glen Burnie, Maryland in about a week and a half, and I'm wondering if anyone in the area would perhaps want to meet up.
Also, could someone please point me in the direction of a good FLGS in the area.
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Jones
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matthew,

Welcome to Maryland! You'll find a very vibrant gaming scene here.

Check out: www.gamesclubofmd.org for a session near you.

Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in GB.

Where in GB will you be? There are two zip codes 21061 and 21060. If you know which that will let me know if it is south or north Glen Burnie. (I live in 21061 - South)

As for FLGS... there is one on B&A Blvd. http://www.gamescomicsstuff.com/
They just started a game night every other tuesday... I unfortunatly am busy on Tuesdays, so I go to Anapolis once a month for the GCOM meeting there (http://www.gamesclubofmd.org/)

If you are looking for a church I could help you there too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He, he... I suggested help finding a Church having no idea what your religious affiliation might be, but now that I check out your profile I can clearly see you are a Christian and in the correct age group for an AWESOME Young adult (18-30ish) group at my church. That is what meets Tuesdays.

Let me know if you are interested (PM me) and I'll tell you all about it. And then you can join my group of good friends and come to my place frequently for game nights/days (all impromptu not scheduled.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.