Subject: I wonder! A Card Game No Dice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hector Irizarry
United States
Unspecified
Alabama
flag msg tools
With so many games out there in the world, is there a card game that plays like Yahtzee or similar, but with no dice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
What aspect of Yahtzee are you looking for? The press your luck? The set formation?

Both of those might be filled by Circus Flohcati, a press-your luck cardgame by Knizia which has a minor set-collection aspect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
Draw Poker?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Irizarry
United States
Unspecified
Alabama
flag msg tools
skelebone wrote:
What aspect of Yahtzee are you looking for? The press your luck? The set formation?

Both of those might be filled by Circus Flohcati, a press-your luck cardgame by Knizia which has a minor set-collection aspect.

It would scoring by collecting the right sets, with a chance of improving your hand by discarding and drawing like Poker. In general
filling the boxes with your best sets like Yathzee and score. I'll take a look to Circus Flohcati.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
martin lariz
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Though I haven't played this game, have you tried Phase 10?
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/1258

I have played phase 10 dice, which is similar to yahtzee, though you don't choose what trick you're playing it on. Although what you're trying to get changes as you go along. Maybe close to what you're looking for.

--Vext

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.