1 Posts

Arkham Horror» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Cthulhu was a wimp rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Lee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Well four intrepid adventurers set forth into Arkham, Monteray Jack(Pete), Darrell Simmons (Richard), Unknown (Steve) and Me (Harvey Walters) then Mandy Thompson (John) and Amanda Sharpe (Manny) turned up to make six. I drew two flesh wards which was awesome for Harvey with his 6 Lore

Drew the god randomly though I made sure that Hastur was not available as he makes the game much longer. So we were quite concerned to see Cthulhu come out. The mythos that came out gave us a gate at the Graveyard.

Strange thing was that we pulled a Graveyard not only in the 2nd round but the 3rd as well. So with Harvey the Monster killer we really were not put under pressure. Amanda went straight to the Graveyard so that was closed quite quickly. The Prof went up the next gate and while there had the event where he rolled his Lore plus 2 dice and using Amanda's re-roll ended up with 5 more clue tokens. At this stage we had enough clue tokens to close all the 6 gates to finish the game. At one stage we had to wait for the gates to open.

Have never been in a game that easy, had to tell the 3 new players that this was an exceptional game. blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.