Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Linnemann
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Being as I work for a corporation and the 'ox' has been hitting a bunch (Sarbanes Oxley), this game is nerdfect.

We went a bit over our lunch hour, and I suspect it took about 1 hour 15 minutes to play total. There were 3 people playing including myself.

I really just thought that buying up smaller company's stock was the thing to do since you only get money on the 'merged' side(smaller company).

This is an unbelievably simple game and only really involves putting down one of the tiles that make up the grey buildings (2 will get you a corporation & a free share if a corporation is left)

I feel the real money-maker in this game is being the principal shareholder of a company once it is merged. This is absolutely important at the end of the game when all of the corporations are just merged.

I would like to play this game again, maybe this time paying more attention to the larger picture and trying to be a larger holder of the bigger companies. It is a funny thing that they get less attractive as they gain size and cost, but they also gain end-of-game value.

Cheers to this great game over this lunch hour. I just hope my company isn't merged into another huge company just so the leading stock holders make out with all of the money to be made.

I guess I won't sink all of my 401k into this company!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.