Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clay Hagblom
United States
West Valley City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently started using Firefox, I will admit that I can get around a computer but I am no Tech Junky. Anyways when I go to add a game to my collection in "collection" area of a specific game it is not there. Instead I have this message:

[Your user agent does not support frames or is currently configured not to display frames.]

Is there a way to change the settings or do I have to use IE to add games to my collection?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Firefox, right out of the gate, has never given me any problems...but my browser is up to date.

In the upper right hand corner of the browser, you will most likely see a green dot with an upward pointing arrow in it (right below the minimize and close). Click that to check for and/or download updates. Once up to date, I could not forsee any problems.

As for changing settings, you click on tools, and in that pop-up box click the last choice: options. You can change almost every setting here.

There's some script you can add into files for Firefox to force frames, but I cannot imagine having to do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.