Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeong-hyun Yim
South Korea
Pusan
flag msg tools
mb
1. In Marquis' ability..
the second marquis receives 1 coin from the first marquis. in this,

A. Kim's marquis placed on top of the discard pile. I play a marquis card, so I receive 1 coin from Kim.
B. Kim's marquis played marquis 2 turns ago. I play a marquis card, so I receive 1 con from Kim.

which is correct, A or B? Or is both A and B correct?

2. A and B played marquis. If I use the clairvoyant's second sight and I draw marquis, how becomes a count? is the count of the Marquis one? or two?

3. is it possible that veto can instantly play during other's turn?

4. Can veto protect myself and B from A's card? Only myself?(except B)

5. veto is kept until the end of the game. Is kept veto's ability until the end? or veto's ability can be applied only this turn?

6. when last transaction, can I use a "disappeared" veto(by prosecutor) as a coin?

7. can the cardsharper imitate a eliminated character?

8. in cardsharper's ability,
Does 'previously placed on player's discard pile' means 'only' top on the pile?

9. it is my turn. In the first step, I take 3 coins but just the treasury has 2 coins. Do I get just 2 coins, then perform the other actions as ususal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Peters
Germany
Boeblingen
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ad 1) We are not 100% sure about that either, but since all other cards refer to active (on top) cards only, we guessed this would be the case here also - 'A' is how we play it. Otherwise you would have to keep track of Marquis played (plus reset that count after each imitator played).

Ad 2) If we assume (1) is right, the count is reduced by one either way (since playing a new character on top of him takes him out of Marquis count).

Ad 3) since character abilities usually take place in other player's turns, you have to play the veto then.

Ad 4) Veto cancels the character ability, so if that ability affects more than one player, yes, you protect both you and the other player(s).

Ad 5) Err ... if a veto is played against you, you keep that veto card in front of you, but it has no effect during the game. You can only use it as a coin during your last purchase. During the game it's only a marker that the veto of that player is out of game.

Ad 6) The veto goes to the prosecutor's player, that player keeps it until the end of the game and can then use it as a coin.

Ad 7) No. Eliminated characters are out of the game (put face down under the discard pile.

Ad 8) Yes, he imitates the last (top) character on the pile.

Ad 9) Yes, but the first thing you do is purchase jewels, so you can replenish the coins before taking them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.