Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody know, if ProLudo is planning to bring out some of the expansions for the german edition? Are the german, english and french versions compatible?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Rosewater
Switzerland
Zürich
Switzerland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pro Ludo has announced to release the German "Paladins & Dragons" Expansion in April. The next expansion will be due the Essen Fair in Fall 2006.

Gruss Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jaeger
Germany
Hennef
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got an email from proludo stating they wanna release 3-4 player expansion before P&D. Did they change plans ?

To the other question: IMHO you can combine german and french version.

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Pankoke
Germany
Oldenburg (Oldb)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hunter42 wrote:
I got an email from proludo stating they wanna release 3-4 player expansion before P&D. Did they change plans ?

To the other question: IMHO you can combine german and french version.

Michael

Does that mean that the 3/4 expansion will come before april and then the P&D expansion in april, or do they simply change the expansions being released but not the release dates, i. e. 3/4 in April and P&D at Essen?

Greetings, trumpetfish

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Pankoke
Germany
Oldenburg (Oldb)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After checking with proludo, they answered me yesterday by e-mail, that the release of P&D will be in april, the release of 3/4 will be in october. They did not mention any changes in that.

Greetings, trumpetfish

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.