Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Anino
United States
Placerville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was very excited when I found a copy of a new version of Travel Othello, I had this game with me almost everyday in High School until there was a stampede of people that ran towards us and I lost enough pieces to have only 63 rather than 64. So, now years later I find "Car-Go Othello" and excitedly buy it, but find that it only has a 6X6 board which I think is strange since Othello is supposed to be 8X8. It plays the same but I found here on the Geek that the 6X6 board was already used by "Junior Othello" and has been solved, the second player always wins. This confirms the few plays I've had and I don't think it would be too bad if my friends and I weren't so adamant about the game, we love othello and now my victories over Marci are false because they were the game's victories and not mine.
"Car-Go Othello" is fun, but not quite the same. Now I have to go find a way to get that last Travel Othello piece.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.