Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Oettinger
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just saw that FFG's site says "Fury of Dracula is now available from our online store, and shipping now to a game store near you!" I'm not sure when that was put up on the site, and while my Thought Hammer order with Fury of Dracula hasn't shipped yet, I'm hoping it will be any day now. I also saw that we've not got some pictures in the image gallery that appear to be the US edition with the new insert tray.

So has anyone actually seen this in stores in the US yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually called Fantasy Flight today and asked about this and Britannia. I was told Fury of Dracula started shipping out this week to distributers. It should be in stores next week with Britannia following the week or two after.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Oettinger
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mrbeankc wrote:
I actually called Fantasy Flight today and asked about this and Britannia. I was told Fury of Dracula started shipping out this week to distributers. It should be in stores next week with Britannia following the week or two after.

Nice. Thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Trimmer
United States
Houston
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have them in the same pre-order so I guess Britannia is my bottleneck now.

I've resisted pre-ordering the WotR expansion though since I want the flexibility to grab that on the miniute it drops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
They told me specificly that Fury had been shipping this week and Britannia was being assembled in the warehouse. They said that they hoped to have Britannia shipping next week. That would mean most distributers would have it late next week and should be able to get them out to stores by the week of Feb 22nd. Mind you we should likely add a week for **** happens which would be March 2nd (My FLGS gets their shipments in on Weds).

Both Fury and Britannia were November releases if memory serves me so at least we know now they're definately on the way. I still credit Fantasy Flight with delaying both of these games to make sure they are sent out with the best of components. A lot of other companies would have shipped them with the inferior components. It's one of the reasons I was very glad to see both of these get printed by Fantasy Flight because they're two old favorites of mine and I want them to be given the royal treatment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Oettinger
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just got an e-mail from Thought Hammer that my order containing Fury of Dracula has shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Cary
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It arrived at my Friendly Local Game Store in St. Paul today. They had 4 copies on the shelf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.