Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A rather small turnout at the Bayou Bungalow. I guess everyone was recuperating from an extremely late night of watching election returns. Following that fiasco, I guess we really should have played something appropriate such as TV Wars. Well, at least Junta was played ... and it appears that this whole mess may be headed in that direction!

ROLL CALL: Jim Fairchild, Steve Pouey, Dave Myers, Willerd Fann, Joey Konyha, John Moore, Jon Comeaux, Keith Canova, Steven Maus, Greg Schloesser

This is one of the best fillers around, so it was about time that it hit the table again. The real estate tycoons were Steven Maus, Steve Pouey, Jim Fairchild, John Moore and myself.

The lead actually switched hands in all three rounds, with Jim ultimately capturing a narrow two point victory over me in the final round. I demand a recount ... and another ... and another ...!

Round-by-round scores:

Round 1: Steve P. 55, Jim 46, Greg 45, John 44, Steven M. 38
Round 2: Greg 102, John 99, Jim 90, Steve P. 86, Steven M. 77
Round 3: Jim 152, Greg 150, John 136, Steven M. 120, Steve P. 118

Ratings: Steve P. 7, Jim 7, Greg 7, John 6, Steven M. 4

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.