Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
My birthday party was well underway when we began to play one of my birthday gifts, Stephenson's Rocket. After a run-through of the rules and some Q-and-A we jumped into the game.

Jadda (my wife) sprinted into an uncontested lead in red, and the rest of us played rather tactically for our first time at the game. The game ended when the last line was merged into the Red line *and* the last track tile was placed (simultaneous ending!) I had managed to get some good cash out of commodities and station placement, but Jadda's one-two punch of station placement and share control gave her a big win.

Jadda - 86, Jason - 63, Charles - 50 something, Jessie - 40 something.

I think this is my favorite Knizia title. The complexity of the game was daunting at first but quickly became manageable, even in the scoring. I give it a "10" on a ten-point scale, and cannot wait to play it again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.