Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Galloway
Canada
Lansdowne
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS Bayshore Hobbies hosts a game night at Chester's Beers of the World - a pub in Gore Park, in downtown Hamilton, ON.
(60 King St. East, http://www.google.ca/local?sll=43.242711,-79.892195&sspn=1.2... )

The next game night will be February 22nd. Store staff and regulars will be there by 6 pm. We order some pub fare for dinner, then start gaming around 7 pm. You can join us for dinner at 6 or just show up for a game around 7. We encourage most attendees to grab a drink or something, just to show our appreciation to the venue.

The average attendance has been around 20 - 30 folks. Lots of college-age gamers, but usually one or two families show up.

Some of the better-known games played recently were Game of Thrones, Carcassonne, Shadow over Camelot, Settlers, Roborally and DOOM.

Bring a game to introduce, or come to learn a new game. All are welcome - just bring a willingness to learn!

For more, call Bayshore Hobbies at (905) 524-2334.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeph Stahl
Canada
Grimsby
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.thebrickbrewery.com
badge
www.thebrickbrewery.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds goods.
If I am in town, I'll try to get out to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.