Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmbmb
The forum guidelines say not to use excessive profanity. What is excessive varies by situation. If it is appropriate to the context, it shouldn't be a problem. If the swearing is so integral to your review that you have to ask this question here, my guess is that it will make it through moderation fine, but I guess that can depend on who reads it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
The personal definition of "excessive profanity" varies a bit too. As a mass generalisation I would say that Australians and British are more likely to drop words that they would not consider to be "excessive" profanity, where as a lot of our American bretheren may consider it to be "excessive".

Aleister Finchley was one to drop the occasional expletive deleted (come back Aleister!). On the whole it is very rare on BGG and I believe it should remain that way. I believe that I have resisted the occasional temptation, thus my conversations on the geek could be considered much more polite than they may be face to face meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I've got an 808 and a 303 and a record collection like the ABC
mbmbmbmbmb
A life in lived in fear of a hypothetical child is a life half lived, I reckon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.