Power Grid» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report -- 2nd Go (follow-up to phaedrus' last report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jayna Jarvis
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
To follow-up with our last session of this game, here is our second game--which I won again (not to flaunt or anything).
We played the eastern half this time around and found that it was a bit mor managable, not so expensive as socal.
We were neck and neck with little struggle for connections. The element that we were able to add this time, which added to the fun, was actually auctioning, fighting, over plants. I mainly did this to dirve of his costs, though it backfired some times. The irony is that the second to last auction in the game he bid on plant 38 and I drove the price to $41, a price that he was not willing to pay, so I was stuck with it. Fastfoward to the last connection phase, we were tied at 17 connections, he could power 20 and I could power 21 and I connect the last 4 cities ending the game. If he had won plant 38, he would of won.
It's nice to beat him at somemthing, he usually wins our other games other than this game and Ra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.