Popular Tags: [View All]
El-ad David Amir
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/169/7/6/eli_1_0_by_sa...

Many thanks to Sandara for posting this piece.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teky Teky
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
IirionClaus wrote:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/169/7/6/eli_1_0_by_sa...

Many thanks to Sandara for posting this piece.

compeltely and awsomely beautiful for a playmat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Vandover
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
This is one card I happen to feel that the art is misplaced in this game. It just doesn't mesh with most of the other cards, especially the bioroids.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth M
msg tools
mbmb
Dashakan wrote:
This is one card I happen to feel that the art is misplaced in this game. It just doesn't mesh with most of the other cards, especially the bioroids.

I think it works fine as Eli's the kinder, gentler bioroid. All he'll do is not let you get past, not like those other meanies who'll fry your brain or wreck your programs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Finkel
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dashakan wrote:

I think part of it is that he's the only Bioroid with flesh colors. Even Sherlock looks metallic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El-ad David Amir
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Azeltir wrote:
Dashakan wrote:

I think part of it is that he's the only Bioroid with flesh colors. Even Sherlock looks metallic.

I hope future bioroids have more than one color (Blue!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wood
United States
Grapevine
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eli is also a young biodroid, we don't know the process it takes to create one (Well, maybe I would if I read the books) perhaps that's what the biodroids look as they start before they grow into the blue digital forms
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Tu
South Africa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IirionClaus wrote:
Azeltir wrote:
Dashakan wrote:

I hope future bioroids have more than one color (Blue!)

(I hope that shows)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Romero
United States
Whittier
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since this seems an appropriate place, and it doesn't warrant a topic of it's own:

Who is Eli supposed to be anyway? HB's thing is pulling from world mythology, right? (Sherlock, Heimdall, Janus)

Teach me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.