Popular Tags: [View All]
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This should be an easy question. Just opened my game, counting the components. The box just lists "75+ cubes in 6 colors", which is not that helpful. I have:

35 red
34 green24 green
6 each of black, white and clear (I assume that is meant to be grey)
2 yellow

The green count seemed off. I assume they give you more than enough, but just wanted to doublecheck that I won't ever need 25 green cubes to play the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If all station and shields are full you need 22, but with the Heroic B you could need 2 more so 24
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Boyen
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EDIT: first part of post deleted, as it was a miscalculation of myself (for those who were early enough to see it).

Another view on the same topic, you start with 11 cubes on the board, optimally, you can get 5 extra for burning a canister. Even considering the extra cubes of the heroic B action, the maximum you could possibly get is 28 (11 starting, 3x5 burning, 2 heroic) It is only possible to go over the limit of provided cubes when you burn the 3rd canister.

If you burn that 3rd canister in an empty reactor, without having fired a single main laser, and without taking any hits from enemies, you are playing a very strange game of Space Alert
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.