Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Haggis Kickstarter 6 or 10 pack - ACT Region rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You all know I find it hard to resist a kickstarter.

This one is for a reprint of Indie Cards and Games first game "haggis" which is 351 on BGG. I thought what the hey, you can't have too many $16 card games. Here is the link to the KS page

6 pack is $US 110 (about $18.50 each)
10 pack is $US160 ($16 each)

If anyone is interested then please post here and indicate whether you are in only for the 10 pack or also for the 6 pack in the event we don't get 10 people.

Oh I should also mention that in addition to the Haggis game they are sweetening the deal with a themed deck of regular playing cards too.

1. Me (Dave B)
2. DHunter

KS finishes in 7 days. As usual I appreciate it when partners make the effort to ensure they can transfer funds once I've paid.

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a good game, especially if you like trick/climbing games for 2p or 3p; but I've already got a copy.

If you like Tichu or the like, but can't get 4p together, try it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK I guess it's possible I am the only person in Canberra who doesn't have this

Seriously though, this game is #351 out of 65,000 or so on BGG, #215 if you narrow it to strategy games and #60-something out of card games. It costs less than 4 coffees and comes with a bonus deck of playing cards. It is also the game that put "Indie Boards and Cards" company on the gaming map.

look behind the cushions on the couch and let's pledge this sucker!

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean H
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Count me in Dave
Thanks
Dean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DHunter wrote:
Count me in Dave
Thanks
Dean

Great! Thanks Dean!

Can you confirm that you are in for a 6 pack at ~18.50 in case we don't get 10?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean H
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lebut wrote:
DHunter wrote:
Count me in Dave
Thanks
Dean

Great! Thanks Dean!

Can you confirm that you are in for a 6 pack at ~18.50 in case we don't get 10?

Hey Dave, All good for the 6 pack if necessary.
Thanks
Dean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well we have just under 2 days left and no sign of much interest. If we only have 2 of us then we are up for 27 a piece. That's quite a substantial jump up from 18.50. If you want to proceed at that then I'll pledge it but I completely understand if that reduces the attractiveness of the opportunity below the "buy me threshold". If we get close to 6 takers in the next day, I'll pledge for 6 and take the extras for gifts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean H
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lebut wrote:
Well we have just under 2 days left and no sign of much interest. If we only have 2 of us then we are up for 27 a piece. That's quite a substantial jump up from 18.50. If you want to proceed at that then I'll pledge it but I completely understand if that reduces the attractiveness of the opportunity below the "buy me threshold". If we get close to 6 takers in the next day, I'll pledge for 6 and take the extras for gifts

Yeah might be pushing it a bit at that price. I'll probably dip out if there's not enough takers. Sorry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All good, I was only going to stay in if you wanted it, it's not like I have a desperate lack of kickstarters coming in

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.