Dark Darker Darkest» Forums » General

Subject: Tutorial Video rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Son Do
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Any chance of a tutorial video from the designers or gametesters please?

I would love to see this game in play. Plus it would attract more folk to backing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Stripling
United States
Lowell
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're shooting a gameplay video tomorrow, I think. Hopefully it will be up soon!
-ryanjamal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ausloos
Belgium
Ranst
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It is planned.
We hope to have it online soon.
there will be a number of cool stuff coming along the next few days/weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Pirard
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ausloosd wrote:

I hope so, I backed DDD

After that, I had to convince the wife that it was a nice game, which she would love to play too.
And that is was only due for October (Essen) so I had time to make some room for "another" game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ausloosd wrote:
It is planned.
We hope to have it online soon.

Glad to hear it! I'm currently a backer, but I'm completely in the dark (pun, yukyuk) about the game. I realize some people have been waiting years, but personally I've never heard of it.

I guess you could say I jumped on board the hype train, but I have no clue about any of these "great game mechanics" that I keep hearing about are, so I'm looking forward to a gameplay video.

I'm pretty jaded with the whole zombie thing, so it would take some pretty great sounding gameplay to keep me around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Queen Keith
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

We shot the video today. It is not a complete tutorial due to time limitations, so David (and I if I can answer the question) will do our best to answer unanswered gameplay questions. I feel like the video still has more of an overview feel to it, vs. a tutorial/walk-through. That being said I got to talk about the team tracker which I think is very cool, so hopefully a few more pieces of the picture come into focus.

My son played it with me after the video (for a few turns) and he liked it. I think he has good taste in games, so I take it as a good sign :-)

Thank you again for your enthusiasm and I hope the video is helpful.

Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Swan
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
27 minutes BGG preview tutorial video is up since today, June 24th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.