Subject: A fighter, a mage and an archer walk into a mine.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
..., a short session report of legend 4 and 5.

So we gathered yesterday to start with legend 4. After the set up we took off. Me as archer bought a spy glass and a falcon. Beginning to plunder the wood, we aquired some money. The mage got a bow and the fighter a shield. We circumvented the outdoor Gors and found some runestones and herbs coming up to entrance of the mine. Me and the mage teamed up and snipered the mine guys in the upper levels. The fighter walked up to the armory and started to shift gravel. The team walked further down and again snipered the bad guys thus defending zone 0. After that we all started to aquire the gems, starting the roasting. But good luck and the shield lets us prevail. A quick count revealed to low an amount of money, so we decided to liberate the treasure room. It was then alarm was sounded. The fighter i this time had all but one gravel removed from the egress. Time growing short we pooled the money first at my person, I then send it to the fighter via the falcon. He removed the last gravel and sprinted with the waterbag to the dwarves. The team is still sitting down in the mine, but the legend was fulfilled.
Ok, that was a walk in the park, now let's slay the reptile.
This also began smooth. Mage and fighter aquired bows and started besieging the castle while the archer went far and looked for the runestones, herbs, peasants, and the princling. However the plans were spoiled by the dragon as in short time the runestones and the dwarven support vanished before the might of the dragon. Even if by clever appliance of gems a wardrak was lured out of the castle and it was liberated.
The prince was now moved besides the guard tower but time ran out before we even came near hurting the dragon bad.Our first attack succeded, barely. But the herbs and potions spend we only aquired defeats until the fighter dropped out due to running out of time and so the dragon took to flight and settled in the castle.
Lost, lost, all is lost. And our time was up too so we stopped to fight another evening.

All in all a very well spend evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.