Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jarrett Dunn
United States
Tulsa
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Outside of building up my collection to Tom Vassal (pre-culling) or Undead Viking levels I would want to set up a Con with one main focus/center ring if you will....

Get all of the top reviewers together of the various games that I enjoy (Joel, Tom, UV, Calendale, Rodney Smith, and Castelli), give them an all expenses paid trip to the Con, and have them each pick one game that supports 6 players (non-cooperative) and then have them go at it at each of the games... Though I think it would be a long Con as I'm pretty sure Tom would pick TI-3, and Cal would pick something like World in Flames.

Sometimes I just really wish I could see these guys play head to head and see what comes out. Just to be a fly on the wall and hear the conversations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonty
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Put in a video feed and include us in the fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would depend on how much money you are talking... if it was an insane amount, where you just wouldn't have to worry about anything anymore, I'd probably open a gaming company and produce some games that I think I would enjoy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Law
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I would kickstart Cthulhu Wars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
I would definitely own a game store. And publish a few games. And buy the rest of the magic cards I don't own. And let anyone come play whatever they wanted whenever they wanted!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.