Jim
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to find the name of a game I came across whilst looking for solo wargames, but for reasons lost to the mists of time that must include stupidity I never wrote said name down. whistle

I've tried looking through games listed as WWII on BGG, and tried looking through many of the threads about solo wargames that somewhere must have included the recommendation I looked up, but to no avail.

From what I remember it involved playing as a sort of Allied Dirty Dozen unit and breaking into various Nazi facilities and it was still available through the publisher, which was just a small outfit.

The game was for solo play (or at least could be solo played) and I think it came with card tokens representing soldiers in the game but the company also produced metal miniatures for it.

Any help would be appreciated, not being able to find it is driving me nuts!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hour of Glory: Stronghold Kit?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seriously, turn off Facebook. You'll be happier.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb

Sounds like Incursion which won't show up with a WWII tag. Or maybe it would. Technically I think it's an alternative history theme and is kind of WWI, but let's face it, the blonde chick looks Nazi as hell.

I believe they announced a reprint to be financed via Kickstarter if this is it, so have a look around if you really want a spiffy version. I have the basic version and it's just a great play.

S.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zopper Alf
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it's Raid on St. Nazaire

well edit: seems like I was a bit too fast

edit edit: I am way off
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Dauphin
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
Zopper-Alf wrote:
I believe it's Raid on St. Nazaire

I don't know about the OP, but I've been looking for this title for a while.
Thanks!

edit: formatting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guantanamo wrote:

I believe that's the one - thanks for the replies. I come for the games, but I stay for the customer service! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.