Subject: Superb customer service! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Radoslaw Polanski
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel like this needs to be written here as well - I have recently contacted Lautapelit.fi as I have my RotA copy missing 1 gray Rho disk (just one element out of hundreds of them)

I tried to mod it, produce a substitute, try to buy something on ebay that would replace missing part. But I failed heavily.

I contacted them in the end, and not only after 6 days I have a package from Germany (I was truely suprised), disk, but also more spare parts and errata to RotA (added as some tech tiles were misprinted).

This is shocking, I hope that each company I will be dealing with have this, amazingly high customer service level.

Just to give you a taste how this looks like in compare. I spent 1.5 week on waiting for the response from one polish company that specializes in producing such small wooden markers. Just to have response (and btw it was "we cant help you), when here after 6 days not only I have response but also package.

You are a legend Lautapelit.fi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.