flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mitchell: 300
Terence: 280
Marisue: 260
Esther: 170
Dan: 130

After the consumption of yummy pizza and salad, it was back to gaming!

We pulled out M (Mega Spass Mit Mini Regeln to those in the know), which is a nice little german abstract tile laying game. Tiles have a color and a number, and all tiles except for the ones numbered 0 have a shape.

Play is simple. Each player has a hand of four tiles at all times. On your turn, you play a tile, trying to be adjacent to as many tiles on the board as possible. For a play to be valid, a tile has to match at least one attribute (number, color or shape) of all tiles it touches. When there are enough tiles in a row and someone plays a tile that matches two attributes with the tile at the start of the row, scoring happens and everyone takes tiles.

Scoring works like Coloretto; Two colors are positive and the other colors are negative. Highest score wins.

I've loved this game since the very first time I played it. It took Marisue a couple of plays after that to finally see what it was that I liked so much about the game. Now we're both fans, and trying to convert as many people as possible.

One thing we've noticed about the game is that it can be difficult to wrap your head around what's happening on the board the first time or two that you play it.

In this case, it was the first time that Dan, Esther and Mitchell had ever played the game. As you can see from the scores, Mitchell came out on top, stealing the victory away from me at the last moment. They all caught on to the game far faster than I had hoped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.