Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raymond Fontaine
United States
Los Osos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would love to see "Merchants and Marauders" and "Pandemic" ( the official version) as apps on IOS.
Does anyone know if these are being considered at all by developers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kinsley
Australia
Kenthurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Chosen by Danny Henning (dan_hnnng) As a consolation prize with the highest tip of 280.00 from my G4GG giveaway getting to choose my avatar for 280 days - till 7/10/2013
mbmbmbmbmb
no idea, but while we are making requests, now they have made Agricola, i want to see Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small asap because i think it would work better on the iPhone screen than Agricola does...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly there was a Pandemic app that never was. IIRC Zman were sold and around the same time they opted not to continue the creation of the Pandemic app - though I think the app designer did show off his work and it looked amazing! My understanding is that there are a couple Pandemic Clone apps out there (one involving zombies).

I can't see a MnM app anytime soon - it seems to me that it would be a huge amount of work in comparison with some other games out there. (I'm often wrong )

I'm desperate for the missing Summoner Wars factions to finally get added to the app
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kinsley
Australia
Kenthurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Chosen by Danny Henning (dan_hnnng) As a consolation prize with the highest tip of 280.00 from my G4GG giveaway getting to choose my avatar for 280 days - till 7/10/2013
mbmbmbmbmb
monkeyhandz wrote:
Sadly there was a Pandemic app that never was. IIRC Zman were sold and around the same time they opted not to continue the creation of the Pandemic app - though I think the app designer did show off his work and it looked amazing! My understanding is that there are a couple Pandemic Clone apps out there (one involving zombies).

I can't see a MnM app anytime soon - it seems to me that it would be a huge amount of work in comparison with some other games out there. (I'm often wrong )

I'm desperate for the missing Summoner Wars factions to finally get added to the app

so are you subscribed to one of us or just happened across the page?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
PK1988 wrote:

Today I just stumbled across the page - but I know your avatar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kinsley
Australia
Kenthurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
monkeyhandz wrote:
PK1988 wrote:

Today I just stumbled across the page - but I know your avatar

haha nice one... i think ill have to keep an eye on you now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Fontaine
United States
Los Osos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Too bad about the Pandemic app. maybe with the release of "In the Lab", they'll consider it again.
Hard to get M&M to the table these days, that's why an app would be nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.