Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
70 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BGG» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » Sponsored Promotions

Subject: Artistic Justice "Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale" Contest! Expired. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Hello.
badge
Welcome to my secret message.
Microbadge: Human RightsMicrobadge: Parent of big brother and little sisterMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: LGBTQ allyMicrobadge: TurtleCON Attendee
Three of the most powerful queens of all fairytale realms join forces with the common goal of wiping out the population completely, in order to start anew and create a utopia with no poverty, crime, or sickness, all designed with their vision and unquestionable control. Thus the Queens banish all Heroes and Villains into a fierce competition of life or death where only one can survive.

Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale is a 1-10 player dice-based board game that uses cards as the board. With stunning artwork and rich overlapping storylines, you'll visit iconic landmarks in Oz, Wonderland and more while facing off the likes of The Beast, Red, Snow, and weird oddities like Morgan La Fey and Rumplestiltskin. The focus of the game is questing, exploration, card battling and survival. Make temporary alliances, uneasy negotiations and backstab your way to the top.

Enter Now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
Microbadge: If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking
Re: Artistic Justice "Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale" Contest! Ends Jun. 27th!
4 of 6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Heasley
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Artistic Justice "Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale" Contest! Ends Jun. 27th!
Very cool. Thanks for putting this on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business.
badge
Move along.
Microbadge: The Geek Die Roller Hates Me
Looks interesting. Thanks for the contest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck everyone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos "Koey"
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks and good luck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Overholser
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest, and good luck everyone!

Yay, 6 of 6 right :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Kaiser
Germany
Kriftel
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for doing this !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Lim
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Good Luck Everyone! And watch out for any trick questions... LOL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew L
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
woe to the conquered - they lack waffles
badge
This is an ex-(Imperial Aquila)-parrot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the contest; good luck all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
Microbadge: Niccon attendeeMicrobadge: The Pulps fanMicrobadge: Ameritrash fanMicrobadge: Fan of Games Dripping with ThemeMicrobadge: Fan of the old BGG layout!
Thank you for the contest and good luck everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Van
United States
Rexburg
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
you know I never win but it is still nice to get a microbadge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jelmer Bergsma
Netherlands
Leusden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, 6 out of 6! really hope to win... this looks great, but Krosmaster Arena and Xia have taken up all my funds
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Larson
Hong Kong
Discovery Bay
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
To find your true identity within the will of Tze Yo Tzuh...that is the highest of all freedoms.
Microbadge: I love Hong Kong!Microbadge: Parent of Two GirlsMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Happily marriedMicrobadge: Year of the Pig
Thanks for the contest, Artistic Justice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federico Luison
Italy
Camisano Vicentino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking great! Thanks for the contest and good luck to all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woohoo! Fairy dust!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonia Mitchell
United Kingdom
Inchinnan
Renfrewshire
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I'm your worst nightmareMicrobadge: The theme is strong with this oneMicrobadge: On a crusade to spread EurogamesMicrobadge: Darth Meeple is not my father. I did not kiss my sister.Microbadge: Does whatever a Spider-Meeple can
Looks amazing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Norris
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to say thanks on behalf of all us international backers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agnieszka
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: ChristmasMicrobadge:  2019 Women and Gaming Forum Holiday ExchangeMicrobadge: I love Christmas decorating!Microbadge: 2019 Feel The Love Christmas Card Exchange participantMicrobadge: Thank you Secret Santa for the presents!
Thanks for the microbadge!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Brøchner
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the contest and good luck everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rue Sailmana
Netherlands
Eindhoven
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things
Microbadge: I am a friendly face - I welcome questions from New Users!Microbadge: Terry Pratchett fanMicrobadge: Untappd - Drink SociallyMicrobadge: LoveMicrobadge: food can never be too spicy
Awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos D
Greece
Porto Leone
flag msg tools
designer
badge
┌┬───┬───┬───┬───┬┐ ├┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴┤ ├┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬┤ ├┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴┤ ├┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬┤ └┴───┴───┴───┴───┴┘ "All in all it was all just bricks in the wall..."
mb
Good luck everyone and thanks for the contest!
meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gareth M.
United Kingdom
Wirral
Merseyside
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another contest to lose, yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. This is the first time I scored 0.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   |