Ben Asher
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Hero Deck is the central pile of hero cards from which cards are added to HQ. Class Dismissed returns cards from HQ to the bottom of that deck, not to yours.

Edit: see OP quoted below.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Dennison
South Africa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
much0gust0 wrote:
The card states "You may put a Hero from the HQ on the bottom of the Hero Deck." This absolutely must mean that when you RECRUIT a Hero this turn, place it on the bottom of your Hero Deck, but that is not what this says. Essentially it says that I can pick any Hero I want from the HQ (even that tantalizing Cost 8 Rare) and have it at no cost to me, placing it on the bottom of my Hero Deck. I can only assume that this is in error, or else this Cost 3 Common card is wildly overpowered...

Right?
No, not right.

It means you pick a card at the HQ, and put it at the bottom of the Hero Deck, which is on the board to the right of the HQ. Your draw deck is not a Hero deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Harris
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my goodness! How did I miss this?! Thanks for clearing that up for me, hahaha. What a ridiculous thought that I had. Must be late

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Harris
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How can I close this thread so I don't confuse people? I tried deleting my original post, but that just makes it look like people are talking to themselves lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Legendary fan - S.H.I.E.L.D. TeamMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: "I have spoken."Microbadge: Legendary Online League participantMicrobadge: Black Widow fan
much0gust0 wrote:
How can I close this thread so I don't confuse people? I tried deleting my original post, but that just makes it look like people are talking to themselves lol.
Leave it as a reference for others. If you were confused by it, there's bound to be someone else who will be, too.

I would recommend changing the subject of the message slightly, since there's no errata needed, and that's potentially confusing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Harris
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
much0gust0 wrote:
Leave it as a reference for others. If you were confused by it, there's bound to be someone else who will be, too.

I would recommend changing the subject of the message slightly, since there's no errata needed, and that's potentially confusing.
Good point...but I also don't know how to do that, hahaha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Legendary fan - S.H.I.E.L.D. TeamMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: "I have spoken."Microbadge: Legendary Online League participantMicrobadge: Black Widow fan
much0gust0 wrote:
Good point...but I also don't know how to do that, hahaha.
Well, if you hadn't deleted your post, it would be trivial: you just edit the post and change the subject. Now, I'm not sure. Maybe Ben Asher can do it since he's the first poster in the thread now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
much0gust0 wrote:

I'm happy that the thread wasn't deleted. I made the exact same silly mistake and was so confused about the card that I replaced Professor X in the game I was setting up . This thread showed me my mistake, so thank you all .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Persons
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank goodness! I knew the card seemed wildly overpowered and I can't count the number of times I simply shrugged my shoulders, selected the '8' cost card, and added it to my deck. Eventually the light would have come on, so thanks for this clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls