Dave G
Netherlands
flag msg tools
It is not really clear in the rules. But if I were to play Engage in combat. Would I still have to draw one card fkr each other Maneuver on my bridge ?

Thanks for the help

Also, if I flip open a space deck card. And it is a mission. Can I attempt the mission right away ?

And when I open a space deck card that tells me to fight the other players and it has a point value, how is it decided who gets the card and points ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Fanchi
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Worldslayer wrote:
It is not really clear in the rules. But if I were to play Engage in combat. Would I still have to draw one card fkr each other Maneuver on my bridge ?

Yes.

Worldslayer wrote:
Also, if I flip open a space deck card. And it is a mission. Can I attempt the mission right away ?

If the mission card gives you another explore, then yes, you can use that explore to complete the mission. Most (if not all) missions will give another explore as their flip effect.

Worldslayer wrote:
And when I open a space deck card that tells me to fight the other players and it has a point value, how is it decided who gets the card and points ?

From the rulebook:
Quote:
WAR: If this Events caused the Battle, the winner of this card is the player with the
undefeated Starship with the highest Stats in the following order: Attack, Speed, and
then Diplomacy. If one player’s flagship has the highest Attack, they win, otherwise if
there is a tie, the flagship among those players with the highest Speed is the winner.
If there is still a tie, move on to Diplomacy, and finally if there is still a tie, the winner
is the player closest to the turn player (counting the turn player) going clockwise. The
winner moves the War Event to their Points Area.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.