United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
Who has two thumbs and likes Tacos....?
badge
...This Guy!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering, since I got the email today, if the pre-order copy is like the KS copy, or just the retail edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Louder
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All but 2 stretch goals for the KickStarter campaign are in every version of Compounded (wooden tokens, Lab Partners expansion, larger board, etc.)

The only 2 things not in the retail version are the Test Tubes (that was a KS exclusive) and the Chaos Pack (15 card mini expansion)- which will be available at a later time through the Dice Hate Me website and at conventions.

Hope that answers all your questions. The KickStarter backers helped ensure that the final version of this game is the best of the best. Large board, ivory-core cards, and wood, wood, wood.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
Who has two thumbs and likes Tacos....?
badge
...This Guy!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
getlouder wrote:
All but 2 stretch goals for the KickStarter campaign are in every version of Compounded (wooden tokens, Lab Partners expansion, larger board, etc.)

The only 2 things not in the retail version are the Test Tubes (that was a KS exclusive) and the Chaos Pack (15 card mini expansion)- which will be available at a later time through the Dice Hate Me website and at conventions.

Hope that answers all your questions. The KickStarter backers helped ensure that the final version of this game is the best of the best. Large board, ivory-core cards, and wood, wood, wood.

Yeah, thank you very much, this game went up on KS while I was on Employment Hiatusyuk, as such wasnt paying much attention to KS at the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gallant
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can kickstarter backers pick up their copies at GenCon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Louder
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately no. It looks like the printer will miss the GenCon window needed for that to happen. If that should change (and that is a BIG if), we will notify everyone via KickStarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kevinmcgillivray wrote:
If anyone wasn't on that mailing but wants to preorder, here's a link: http://shop.gamesalute.com/products/compounded

Link is dead.

http://gamesalute.com/games/game.php?game=451

Hitting "pre-order" on this page just takes you back to the same page. How does one go about purchasing/pre-ordering right now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Louder
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David, this should now be resolved. Sorry for the bad link!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Markey
United States
Lebanon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this go to general distribution when it is released, or will the Game Salute store remain the only distributor?

Also, any idea when the expansion cards would be available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the bonuses for the pre-order edition inside the box with the game or were they supposed to be separate inside the shipping box? I didn't get any extras in the packaging and since this is a gift I don't want to open the shrink to see what's inside.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Braggins
United States
Concord
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
Were those test tubes a commodity item you found? If so, I'd love to get some, I'd be willing to buy a lot of them because I could find people to share them with and other games to use them. Just point me toward the source!

I got the change to play at lobstertrap this year and fell in love with the game (and the tubes).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werewolf Kai Jason
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
davypi wrote:
Are the bonuses for the pre-order edition inside the box with the game or were they supposed to be separate inside the shipping box? I didn't get any extras in the packaging and since this is a gift I don't want to open the shrink to see what's inside.

In my KS edition, everything was inside the box except the test tubes I believe, but I would wait to hear an official word since there have been shipping snafus on some orders on the KS side, but that was usually shipping out one instead of the multiple copies ordered by a single person.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Louder
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaiwolf wrote:
davypi wrote:

In my KS edition, everything was inside the box except the test tubes I believe, but I would wait to hear an official word since there have been shipping snafus on some orders on the KS side, but that was usually shipping out one instead of the multiple copies ordered by a single person.

Only the kickStarter version came with the test tubes, and the 15-card 'mini' expansion of Chemical Chaos. The Chemical Chaos expansion will be available on Dice hate Me Game's website and conventions starting in 2014.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.