United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
I am the designer and publisher of Uncle Chestnut's Table Gype, which won the Mensa Select award in 2011.

I will be demoing the game in the event hall at Gencon, but will have to refer people to Amazon to buy it UNLESS I can find another vendor that is willing to carry the game again.

In 2012, another small publisher carried Table Gype at their booth. Even without me there playing the game in the event hall, they sold pretty well. This particular vendor is not returning in 2013, so I am looking for a new partner. GM me if you want details.

The way this would work is I will provide you with the games at Gencon, send people to your booth to buy it, and then pick up the games from you when the hall closes on Sunday. You can paypal me an agreed upon percentage of the sales after Gencon, you keep the rest. This would work even best if you have some space to demo the game - in 2012 my vendor partner had a couple tables in their booth running the game, and they were full the entire con.

Send me Geekmail if interested, or email me directly at wordsmith@eternalrevolution.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls